Tatasky Testing "SVBC & God Tv" in Full Screen

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 3,461
GOD TV....is it a regional Channel??? why tatasky showing this channel in malayalam, tamil regional pack and counting its a regional channel...language feed are only English....

I think TS can show more no of channels by counting God tv as regional channel....;)

Re: RE: Tatasky Testing "SVBC & God Tv" in Full Screen

NinadG said:
I think TS can show more no of channels by counting God tv as regional channel....;)

For some people channels count matters. Now TS wants those customers ;)

dipayan said:
For some people channels count matters. Now TS wants those customers ;)

Thats fine but atleast language should be considered while adding channel as regional.

NinadG said:
Thats fine but atleast language should be considered while adding channel as regional.

i think they had confused in channel name....another channel name Godness Tv is a malayalam regaional channel, its not available in tatasky.....but GOD TV is not a regional channel.........

May be TS considers English as regional language or God TV has given such a hugh carriage fee to TS that it is compelled to add God TV as regional channel.

Re: RE: Tatasky Testing "SVBC & God Tv" in Full Screen

NinadG said:
May be TS considers English as regional language or God TV has given such a hugh carriage fee to TS that it is compelled to add God TV as regional channel.

Oh My GOD

Another Copy Paste Reply received from Tata Sky Customer Care team against my complaint regarding wrong listing of God Channel in Malayalam & Tamil Package:

me 3:37 PM (1 hour ago)

to help, Tataskycontent, ceo

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have found, Tatasky consider GOD TV as a regional channel (in Malayalam & Tamil). Is it Regional Channel???????. Audio Available only English..God TV is an international Christian evangelical television network ..How it become part of regional channel as its shows Channel No.888 in between Mathrubhumi News & Shalom TV. In tatasky website also shows total number of Malayalam & Tamil Pack including GOD TV.

Please correct the channel number & Website Listing.

Regards,

[email protected] 4:21 PM (52 minutes ago)

to me

Dear Ms. Shanith.M,

Greetings from Tata Sky! Thank you for your email dated on 31/01/2014 03:43:42 PM.

This is with reference to Service request reference number 1-26065115062 regarding GOD TV as an international Christian evangelical television network to be launched on Tata Sky platform.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you by our services. We, the Tata Sky team would like to thank you and appreciate you for the interest you have taken to give us your sincere feedback on our services.

We take it as a great piece of information to make sure that this will get rectified at the least possible time and the same would be communicated to the relevant team to improve our services more than anything else.

We would like to inform you that your request for GOD TV as an international Christian evangelical television network has been forwarded to the concerned department, we regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We continue to work in the best interest of our subscribers and will make all efforts possible to improve our services.

In future, if the channel is available then the information will be updated on the website and the same would appear as an alert on your television screen.

We trust the above information resolves your concern.

We would like to inform you that we have another great option where information is made available on your finger tips, just by registering on http://www.mytatasky.com; you will be able to view/modify packages, book showcase, recharge, view billing statements, last five transactions and account details.

If you are not a registered user, register yourself:

1. Log on to http://www.mytatasky.com, Click on Register
2. Login with Subscriber ID/ Password/Email ID and your Registered Mobile Number(RMN) and click on Submit
3. You have now successfully completed registration and can now log onto http://www.mytatasky.com

If you are registered subscriber:

1. Log on to mytatasky.com with your RMN or Subscriber ID
2. Click on view/modify packages
3. And follow the simple instructions on your screen to modify the package, add package, drop package, add channel or drop channel except Make My Pack

For any further assistance, please call Tata Sky helpline at the below numbers (Local call charges applicable):

All Lines (except MTNL): 1860 500 6633
MTNL Mumbai / Delhi: 1860 425 6633

Alternatively, you can also write to us at [email protected] or visit http://www.tatasky.com for latest details. We urge you to always mention your Tata Sky Subscriber ID on the subject line of your email with your updated contact number to enable us to serve you quicker.

We thank you for your continued patronage and assure you of our best services at all times.

Warm regards,
Sirisha,
Tata Sky Customer Care.

We would like to inform you that your request for GOD TV as an international Christian evangelical television network has been forwarded to the concerned department

I am getting a feeling that there is a machine placed at TS end & sometimes its answering these emails.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock