TCCL ADDS SONY SIX AND NEO PRIME

I'm also trying to find a good area in chennai where there is some good MSO (Huh, i know there isn't any good MSO in TN, all LCO's and MSO's are the same) . all fate.

pearlpearl said:
I'm also trying to find a good area in chennai where there is some good MSO (Huh, i know there isn't any good MSO in TN, all LCO's and MSO's are the same) . all fate.

Pearl.. why are you searching for MSO just go for DTH and pay for the channel you want.

jvcbpl said:
pearlpearl said:

Pearl.. why are you searching for MSO just go for DTH and pay for the channel you want.

@pearl bro: I think you mentioned, you don't have space to fit the dish. Don't worry bro. In some villages near by my native, all small houses are having DTH.. So, there must be a way to fit the dish at your home. You can contact some DTH agent and ask them whether they can fit the dish at your home..

Off Topic:
@jvcbpl: Kindly check your yahoo email.. I sent you the SCV ala-car-te file..

mjahabarsadiq said:
jvcbpl said:
pearlpearl said:

@pearl bro: I think you mentioned, you don't have space to fit the dish. Don't worry bro. In some villages near by my native, all small houses are having DTH.. So, there must be a way to fit the dish at your home. You can contact some DTH agent and ask them whether they can fit the dish at your home..

Off Topic:

@sadiq thanks a ton!!

@ Pearl: i went to a village yesterday.. they have placed the dish 5 foot above the ground on a coconut tree. I think you can first call tatasky or some dth to visit your home they will give idea

jvcbpl said:
Karthik said:
Anil.HD said:
NO SONY SIX ON SUN DIRECT.

Mostly sun direct will add sony six before IPL

Even SCV and other MSO will add before IPL

SCV is already having Sony SIX in digital mode.. They will not add either Sony SIX or Sony MAX.. They didn't do it during last IPL. Only LCO gave Sony MAX in analog mode...

mjahabarsadiq said:
jvcbpl said:
Karthik said:
Anil.HD said:
NO SONY SIX ON SUN DIRECT.

Mostly sun direct will add sony six before IPL

Even SCV and other MSO will add before IPL

SCV is already having Sony SIX in digital mode.. They will not add either Sony SIX or Sony MAX.. They didn't do it during last IPL. Only LCO gave Sony MAX in analog mode...

yes you are right.. there are lots of contradictions with the people writing on this forum.. many say they want analogue to end.. again they also say they want IPL on analogue...

mjahabarsadiq said:
jvcbpl said:
pearlpearl said:

Off Topic:

Hi, yes. I too strongly thinking towards DTH, will take a decision by April end. I just watch Football so the IPL not available in Analogue wont affect me. I just don't want to invest 2 0r 3 thousand rupees in STB or DAS.

Since there is a change in the central Govt i think SCV's influence might come down and Arasu or TCCL or Jak might replace them any time, already Jak is available just 15 minutes walk from my home so waiting for some change and if nothing happens will select a 6 month DTH pack with All Eng movies, GEC, News and all football related sports channels with a small Regional package that has most popular tamil channels and importantly puthiyathalaimurai and all News channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock