Breaking TCCL adds ZEE TAMIL HD and SVBC 2 TTD

• Thread starter viiney
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 11,668
Yes 29th 30th it's may be launch! ... But Zee still telling "under testing only and Not possible this month"

I got reply yesterday once testing done the date will be finalised but with that October launch word removed.Since they tested for three weeks now & added to TCCL we may expect it possibly on Friday!!

Last edited:
I got reply yesterday once testing done the date will be finalised but with that October launch removed.Since they tested for three weeks now & added to TCCL we may expect it possibly on Friday!!
We hope! Bz Tamil people's waiting to Zee Tamil HD launch. It's launch before this month end we can see Pooja festival program in HD

As per my previous post and the rumors in tamil TV circle Zee Tamil HD will be launched on Oct 15th only, But surprised that TCCL added the channel on Testing phase itself, So we can expect the channel on Dish TV, Tata Sky and Airtel Digital TV Soon.

We hope! Bz Tamil people's waiting to Zee Tamil HD launch. It's launch before this month end we can see Pooja festival program in HD

Yes,4 Tamil movie premiering & 2 Super Hit movies with all other special programs,it will be a treat to catch it all in HD!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock