DDF Exclusive Telugu Premiere Movies

• Thread starter chaitu7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,382
  • Views: Views 473,081
Devadas style marchadu starting tanish which was completed in 2013 and did not release in theatres is premiering directly on gemini movies today at 9pm

Please post about premiers on gemini movies wheater they may be old movies,low budget movies,unpopular or unreleased movies

Please post about premiers on gemini movies wheater they may be old movies,low budget movies,unpopular or unreleased movies
Only new movies are being premired on gemini Tv. @Deepu Darling and @chaitu7 bros are regularly updating it.Gemini movies telecasts 100 of old and new movies in a week.They are hardly showing premires.So,no require of posting all updates.

Devadas style marchadu starting tanish which was completed in 2013 and did not release in theatres is premiering directly on gemini movies today at 9pm
Post a snapshot bro.I found Not showing premire of that movie in Gemini movies

Only new movies are being premired on gemini Tv. @Deepu Darling and @chaitu7 bros are regularly updating it.Gemini movies telecasts 100 of old and new movies in a week.They are hardly showing premires.So,no require of posting all updates.

Post a snapshot bro.I found Not showing premire of that movie in Gemini movies
Check whats on india app or any app that shows the schedules of tv channels.All of them are showing that the movie is telecasting today on gemini movies.
Gemini movies has silently premiered many low budget unpopular telugu movies on weekends without any hype and hungama.Many people fail to mention those movies.

Bro earlier Gemini movies used to telecast this low budget premieres, but recently they are not, and may be they have restarted again with this movie..

Bro earlier Gemini movies used to telecast this low budget premieres, but recently they are not, and may be they have restarted again with this movie..
Ok bro.

I want a information.

Which channel premired political rowdy?

hfdl9KE_d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock