DDF Exclusive Telugu Premiere Movies

• Thread starter chaitu7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,383
  • Views: Views 473,858
Anybody watched or not Movie of the Year Premier 🤔😅
I watched but just 15minutes. I already watched full movie in Netflix.Gemini with Santoor adds😁. So my feeling not interested. and I'm MB fan so_they should not cross our TRP😜 just kidding
Watched it bro!!

I thought they would drag the movie till 10:30PM but they shockingly ended it half an hour before!!

I doubt if it'll break Sarileru Neekevvaru's record!
Geetha arts made every one to watch. They posted many tweets during the premiere like 'it's butta bumi time are you watching?', 'board room scene after the break' and for every scene and song.
I am still not watched in Telugu, waiting to watch in Kannada

Fact is that Star maa and Zee Telugu channels also aired Allu Arjun movies in primetime both channels have Big viewership comparing to Gemini TV, so most probably ala vaikunthapurramuloo will get 7 to 16 TRP inbetween, Due to heavy Competition of Allu Arjun movies in Primetime

Fact is that Star maa and Zee Telugu channels also aired Allu Arjun movies in primetime both channels have Big viewership comparing to Gemini TV, so most probably ala vaikunthapurramuloo will get 7 to 16 TRP inbetween, Due to heavy Competition of Allu Arjun movies in Primetime
Bro this movie dubbed in hindi?
If dubbed which channel it will come

Star Maa and zee Telugu will have higher viewership only for the serials and when it comes to movies and Sunday Gemini will clearly dominate all other channels. Don't know if AVPL will break SLN or not but it will get 20+ I think.

XTmiaIq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock