Chandrakala Movie
hDxwNs9.jpg

this Sunday, 08th Feb @ 6pm on
Maa TV.

chaitu7 said:
hDxwNs9.jpg

this Sunday, 08th Feb on
Maa TV.
Please put the name in English. I want to watch but due to langauge I don't know which one to record.no time specified.

Re: RE: Telugu Premiere Movies

gappa said:
Please put the name in English. I want to watch but due to langauge I don't know which one to record.no time specified.
The name is Chandrakala and the timing is not yet confirmed. It'll be mostly in the evening though.

One more thing .I just seen kanchana ( lorence).I like the movie .I come to know that it is 2nd part and 1st is muni. Please let me know if it shown on any of the channel

Re: RE: Telugu Premiere Movies

gappa said:
One more thing .I just seen kanchana ( lorence).I like the movie .I come to know that it is 2nd part and 1st is muni. Please let me know if it shown on any of the channel
Off late, muni isn't shown on any channel. Not sure what's the reason. But there's no relation between both the parts. They are completely independent movies.

ilikered said:
Off late, muni isn't shown on any channel. Not sure what's the reason. But there's no relation between both the parts. They are completely independent movies.
muni was telecasted so many times on etv.

gappa said:
Update Bro Accordingly..:)

Back
Top Bottom