DDF Exclusive Telugu Premiere Movies

• Thread starter chaitu7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,410
  • Views: Views 491,984
No doubt,
They will rule forever...few months back I already said this line,

This is just a teaser,
Trailer, hit, success meet etc...ETV Network sure next level...
Back to back premieres, hope they will continue 😍😎
They should get atleast 1 good trp for these films then they will continue.. they got a good chance with BABY. But other channels are giving tough competition with Samajavaragamana and Dasara.

last year there was news that ETV backed off of buying satellite rights as they are not getting good TRP’s. The movies they telecasted at That time are DEAR MEGHA, GARAM, MERISE MERISE . They telecasted crap movies and expected TRP. Hope BABY gets good trp and they start buying movies

They should get atleast 1 good trp for these films then they will continue.. they got a good chance with BABY. But other channels are giving tough competition with Samajavaragamana and Dasara.

last year there was news that ETV backed off of buying satellite rights as they are not getting good TRP’s. The movies they telecasted at That time are DEAR MEGHA, GARAM, MERISE MERISE . They telecasted crap movies and expected TRP. Hope BABY gets good trp and they start buying movies
Yes agreed, they should get good movies to expect/get good TRP. If I am not wrong they already bought some movies which are going to be revealed or telecasted soon on ETV. They also in aggressive mode to give exclusive shows for it's WIN ott platform. So I think they won't ignored satellite rights from now on like before.

Yes agreed, they should get good movies to expect/get good TRP. If I am not wrong they already bought some movies which are going to be revealed or telecasted soon on ETV. They also in aggressive mode to give exclusive shows for it's WIN ott platform. So I think they won't ignored satellite rights from now on like before.
Good to hear. Hope they buy medium range/above medium range budget movies.. not unknown movies

Annapurna photo studio next Sunday 06:30PM on ETv Telugu.
cVwkbUo.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock