• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,411
  • Views: Views 493,423
Spy, next Sunday @06:30pm On ETV.

l2dIcPt.jpg

I
Spy, next Sunday @06:30pm On ETV.

l2dIcPt.jpg
I remember watching this movie and star maa and amazon prime video logo is displayed.. nevertheless, it's good that ETV grabbed tier 2 movie and I want ETV to do this more often. Come on ETV go grab bedurulanka 2012, gandeevadaari arjuna etc. Instead of andaru baagundaali andulo nenu undaali

I remember watching this movie and star maa and amazon prime video logo is displayed.. nevertheless, it's good that ETV grabbed tier 2 movie and I want ETV to do this more often. Come on ETV go grab bedurulanka 2012, gandeevadaari arjuna etc. Instead of andaru baagundaali andulo nenu undaali
They should also renew more movies were released in between 1990s to 2020s.Need more unsold content also, to avoid repeats.

They should also renew more movies were released in between 1990s to 2020s.Need more unsold content also, to avoid repeats.
I'm happy for ETV now and I want them to dominate satellite movies sector..Yeah start with Stalin,bharateeyudu,arunachalam,narasimha, sneham kosam etc

I'm happy for ETV now and I want them to dominate satellite movies sector..Yeah start with Stalin,bharateeyudu,arunachalam,narasimha, sneham kosam etc
They should get big movies by its 30th anniversary, hope will get success. Before that they should give competition in acquiring small and medium budget movies.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock