Ten 3 Replaces Ten cricket

Really Nice Logos....

but they should not be Total White...

They should use their significant
black with cement color combination...

ex :-
TEN 3
TEN 3

I think they are revamping all their channels on 1st april because if they dont there two channels would have completely different logo than others.... :eek:hya

In my view, logo is good but not better comparing the current TEN Sports logo. They should follow the same TEN Sports format. Instead of TEN1, TEN2 etc, they can name the channels like TEN Sports 1, TEN Sports 2, TEN Sports 1 HD, TEN Sports 2 HD etc. Doing this, they can retain the current TEN Sports logo but with an additional number.

It is just my view. Or they should change the current TEN 3 logo in the same way like TEN Sports logo.

Sadiq said:
In my view, logo is good but not better comparing the current TEN Sports logo. They should follow the same TEN Sports format. Instead of TEN1, TEN2 etc, they can name the channels like TEN Sports 1, TEN Sports 2, TEN Sports 1 HD, TEN Sports 2 HD etc. Doing this, they can retain the current TEN Sports logo but with an additional number.

It is just my view. Or they should change the current TEN 3 logo in the same way like TEN Sports logo.

that long name logo hd spoiled the party

ten is short n good logo also good

ten will retain ten cricket and gold channels 1 2 3 4 will be separate

dreambox.pk said:
that long name logo hd spoiled the party

ten is short n good logo also good

ten will retain ten cricket and gold channels 1 2 3 4 will be separate
Its going off air bro how could they retain :)

Still not coming in hathway Jaipur

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock