Ten Cricket not available on mega pack

FYKI Aravindan bro Neo Prime is available on mega pack. Please do not provide wrong information.

Bishnu15 said:
FYKI Aravindan bro Neo Prime is available on mega pack. Please do not provide wrong information.

Read the post carefully before replying.. He never said that Neo channels are not available in Mega pack. He is saying Sun Direct may remove Neo channels as the next step. Just a guess. Clear?

aravindan said:
Ten cricket going to available only in a-la-carte mode..It's confirmed news..

Sun Direct start moving pay channels to a-la-carte which is a sign of moving some more pay channels to a-la-carte mode in near future.

Already Sony SIX available only in a-la-carte mode. Next channels likely to be Neo sports & Neo prime..:lol

Sadiq said:
Read the post carefully before replying.. He never said that Neo channels are not available in Mega pack. He is saying Sun Direct may remove Neo channels as the next step. Just a guess. Clear?

I think this post was later modified by him. His initial post was not like this. :)

Bishnu15 said:
I think this post was later modified by him. His initial post was not like this. :)

Bro, check something before posting! If modified you can see the edited date. Don't try to be over smart bro!

1ee51914cca997baa39c1172ab6205eb.jpg

Sadiq said:
Bro, check something before posting! If modified you can see the edited date. Don't try to be over smart bro!

Then I am very sorry bro. :( Hope you understand. Lets continue the healthy discussion. I think Ten Cricket's alacarte rate is cheaper in sun direct compared to its competitors. But still it anyway increases subscribers monthly cost which I dont like. :angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock