TEN Golf coming soon on more DTH operators

RE: TEN Golf soon on 2 more DTH operators

shawl bro read the line before it too.... ;);)

It is teeing once again and it surely is good news for golf lovers and players. 24 hour Zeel group golf channel Ten Golf, will now be available in India on both DTH and cable TV as part of high end packages. It is close to announcing deals with three DTH players and some MSOs.

i guess they are talking about the deal to include the channel in high end packages in 3 dth... not that the channel will newly added to 3 dth... :tup:tup

among the the three airtel closed the deal first... two more left -- dish tv and one more :k:k

RE: TEN Golf soon on 2 more DTH operators

mmadhankumar said:
shawl bro read the line before it too.... ;);)

i guess they are talking about the deal to include the channel in high end packages in 3 dth... not that the channel will newly added to 3 dth... :tup:tup

among the the three airtel closed the deal first... two more left -- dish tv and one more :k:k

Its hard decoding what actually is being meant in these lines... but yes, you may also be right, that may be 3 new deals are being are signed for packs and not actually addition onlt...including a new deal for Dish TV.

Ill chnage the thread title... coz of some level of uncertainty over what actually is meant in the article. :tup

RE: TEN Golf soon on atleast one more DTH

I agree with madankumar

Bcoz they want reduce their price from rs200

So that DTH can accommodate in base pack itself

Mostly tata sky would be their who all add channel in platform along with base pack addition

RE: TEN Golf soon on atleast one more DTH

shawl_who said:
No bro... the bold lines in the above article suggests... that it'll be available on 3 DTHs, the first being Airtel, on which it has added only recently.
So 2 more DTH are left. :k

Also, the foll line "It is close to announcing deals with three DTH players "
suggests... that 3 new deals are being signed.

Actually it is d2h.
High chances for dddirectplus.:D

Devesh said:
Good joke piinku bro

First launched premium,now reduced price and after some months it will be FTA.
Who will only watch golf highlights and studio shows 24*7?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock