Ten Golf Starting from 15th March

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 4,309
@Gagan : please dont mention about other forums. We are DDF and we need talk only abt DDF...
Thanks for unerstanding :)

Sent via Tapatalk

Gagan is right, much angry on them today. Yes they copied the news along with another. Thanks for exposing bro, nothing bad, it will aware more guys..

Ten Golf .... not interested in golf..... :(

Sorry its not my taste.... :sp

Bapun Raz said:
Gagan is right, much angry on them today. Yes they copied the news along with another. Thanks for exposing bro, nothing bad, it will aware more guys..

Now smod is posting the news and saying he saw ad but we know he has copied it from here.

you are right Gagan, if saw the ad then why not post screen shot.

its good for gold lovers!

also to admin and gagan, why we end of each thread in this way, even i can see ads of that information on tv after 9 am so they also seen it anytime! sometime this looks childish things for me!

we are dth forum not we are not in war zone! do our work and enjoy karma will be with us!

just giving my idea as such a things is common for all like if dth add channel than it added for all forum members, it doesn't for ddf first and other get later! just need some maturity from us! so enjoy our great moments without spoiling every threads with comparing others!

just giving friendly advice if you take it than good if not than it wouldn't give you anything!

give this advice to them also, i understand your words, but Taali ek Hath se nahin bajti, if someday they said you that you are Copy paster, then you understand our anger.

well it's none of my business as i am ddf members and i just care about our forums not their! why you all guys listen their false claim which already proved again and again! we know what we are and we don't need to care about them!

can you answer me this:

- do we not have confidence on our ddf forum ?
- do we need certification from them about news copy paste?
- do we start forum to compare with other forums or help dth members?

our duty is sharing news with members that's it!

you are senior sp you should understand these things! we are giving them platform to promote their forum without giving url as anytime someone write these most of members check that crap forum to see it so indirectly we are helping them! correct me if i am wrong!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock