Ten HD is Now Ten Sports HD

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 2,544
greatsadiq said:
TEN ACTION HD Or TEN CRICKET HD On Their Way As They Have Huge Amount of Live Events Coming Up..
very nice for all sports enthusiasts..

Zee Essel Group are the most horrible channel operators and that bcoz it has been months they are testing Zee Cafe HD on their satellite but still they didn't launched Zee Cafe HD on any DTh or Cable. So forget they will launch this new HD Sports channel very soon has it took them almost 2 years to launch Asli Hd Star Channels on their Dth and now it will take them few more years to launch Espn HD and star cricket HD.

As Ten broadcast many sports events so if they give ten cricket hd or ten sports hd it would be a great news for all sports lovers.

I doubt there will be 2nd HD Channel from TEN stable, as the only have rights for CSA, SLC, WICB & PCB (Series to Series) for Cricket, of Which SLC & WICB are not major market for HD feeds unless India or England are touring !!! So that takes the Cricket HD Channel out of Equation, then they have rights for Champions League in Footbal, US open in Tennis & WWE which can be easily accommodated in TEN HD, in fact I never saw 2 Major Events simultaneously broadcasted across all TEN Channels..... I believe it can be only re-branding exercise of TEN HD !!!

Duke said:
I doubt there will be 2nd HD Channel from TEN stable, as the only have rights for CSA, SLC, WICB & PCB (Series to Series) for Cricket, of Which SLC & WICB are not major market for HD feeds unless India or England are touring !!! So that takes the Cricket HD Channel out of Equation, then they have rights for Champions League in Footbal, US open in Tennis & WWE which can be easily accommodated in TEN HD, in fact I never saw 2 Major Events simultaneously broadcasted across all TEN Channels..... I believe it can be only re-branding exercise of TEN HD !!!

They have-
1.uefa europa league
2.uefa super cup
3.2nd division league of spaingerman,italy,england etc.
4.All WTA tournament
5.Almost all ATP world tour
6.i -league
7.motogp
8.wwe
9.asian olympic council rights
10.iaaf tournament
11.world hockey tournaments
12.lfl
12.tour de france
13.french leage,mls,braziliro and a lot more.:k

Dear Pinku, The question is not how many sporting events rights are with TEN Network, but how many of them are available in HD feed, and are telecast-ed simultaneously. For a Comparison ESS has many more rights then TEN network, still most of the time they telecast highlights or repeat of old events !!!

Duke said:
Dear Pinku, The question is not how many sporting events rights are with TEN Network, but how many of them are available in HD feed, and are telecast-ed simultaneously. For a Comparison ESS has many more rights then TEN network, still most of the time they telecast highlights or repeat of old events !!!

All are available in HD except ileague.

ESS channels also are useless in weekdays.Only live events on sunday,saturday.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock