test channel ch-180 removed from insat4B

Bishnu15 said:
Its possible bro. :sp

If sun direct getting new tps from gsat 15 ,there is an another risk takes for alignment . very crucial :huh

amarnathkvk said:
:D How many workers they will have:huh

Don't know bro:shy,i have shifting above two houses in chennai,on that's time i have saved the installation technician no,both technician already moved to airtel :-/

Vicky said:
Don't know bro:shy,i have shifting above two houses in chennai,on that's time i have saved the installation technician no,both technician already moved to airtel :-/

So the technician also knows they wont do anything:D. So as per @Bishnu bro wait will be more I think. They have not got permission for launched satelite for more than one year. I dont think they will get Gsat tps soon:( which is recently launched

This is my Question

I would like to know when will you add new HD channels. Other DTH operators are providing 50 HD channels, even your SUN HD, K HD, Music HD are available in all DTH HD platforms.

Please tell me is there any possibility to add more HD channels in the near future. I heard that you got few transponders from Measat 3B? is it true. If yes when can I expect more HD channels

This is their answer

We understand from your mail that you wished to add the additional channels and the same has been clarified as its not available in our platform currently. However we will take this as valuable feedback and keep you posted through our INFO channel and Sun direct Website (DTH Service India | Digital TV | Best DTH | Direct to Home – Sun Direct DTH) and when we add new channels to our platform.

“As a part of our product optimization process, we change the mix of our channel offering from time to time. We will continue to bring you, our customer the best of channels possible based on capacity and customer feedback.”

As usual system type of reply from sd. Even dd free dish users able to see that channel addition/removal via twitter:eek:hya. This organisaton not able to do infrom on Info channel and claiming that they are publishing On Info channels. Always be true to your customers sd. Dont tell fake things I never seen any channel addition/removal details On Info channel:angry.

Mostly showing Naptool adds and Recharge offer Only in Tamil. Cant you know that you have other language customers in your dth. Shame on you providing false information on Emails:damn:damn

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock