Contributor
Reaction score
34y9qxd.png

2mc8rdl.png

4h5zwo.png

fllfo9.png

2nai3c7.jpg

New HD Channel Testing Started on Insat 4A

Me posted at 3:28 & Biswajit bhai posted at 3:27, now what to do, but i posted ss first.

RE: New HD Channel Testing Started on Insat 4A

Both Threads Merged now.

gssran said:
Me posted at 3:28 & Biswajit bhai posted at 3:27, now what to do, but i posted ss first.

Actually I came to know about this news at 11 AM, But was so busy not able to post it ? Now what to do...:sp....PHAJI.....:hehe ...:D

i posted the screenshots at 3:27 pm along with the thread.... thanks... Nice that True HD channels are on test... Hope that it will be added soon on DTH platform... :)

JENIUS-JATT said:
gssran said:

Actually I came to know about this news at 11 AM, But was so busy not able to post it ? Now what to do...:sp....PHAJI.....:hehe ...:D
Are jenius paaji aise mat kiya karo, post kar diya karo mere bhai.

Biswajit.HD said:
i posted the screenshots at 3:27 pm along with the thread.... thanks... Nice that True HD channels are on test... Hope that it will be added soon on DTH platform... :)
Are mere bhai gussa kyun hote ho aage se aisa nahin boolonga, kya fark padta hai kisne pehle kiya kisne baad main.

@gssran : whats the signal strength of Insat 4A on ur dish?? i am interested to know.... :) Bapun also getting good signal strength....

For news 24 hd i am getting signal intensity : 90% and signal quality : 70%

Signal intensity is remaining 90% for all channels on Insat 4A

Whats ur status??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock