Test Service 2 Added in Tatasky ( Now Renamed To Karaoke Event )

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 15,087
RE: Test Service 2 Added in Tatasky Tp 10970 H

Fox Traveler HD or Traveler XP HD?

just now had a chat with cc they are telling that right now tata sky is just focussing on adding more hd channels which ones they didn't said

Can we say in this case that tata sky had bandwidth for 4-5 hd channels and still stayed at 8 hd channel for that long? As it is same tp in use?

shiwesh said:
Can we say in this case that tata sky had bandwidth for 4-5 hd channels and still stayed at 8 hd channel for that long? As it is same tp in use?

ya same tp, because we are in 21 th century. Any thing can be happen in word of tech /science.

Is this an indication that TS will soon acquire tps from Gsat 10 ... so exhausting available bandwidth hurriedly ?

Sbhopale said:
shiwesh said:

ya same tp, because we are in 21 th century. Any thing can be happen in word of tech /science.

tatasky was in a darkness till now as where to go for an alternate if anything goes wrong in a tp due to overload. So they kept the load at minimum. Now they are confident of a backup. So using up the juice from Insat4a till the last drop.

With 2 Language feeds, I guess, channel like Fox Traveller HD may come now... :huh
What say .... :huh

mystic said:
With 2 Language feeds, I guess, channel like Fox Traveller HD may come now... :huh
What say .... :huh

Travel XP HD also has two feeds... :) very good Indian Travel True HD channel...and they are trying to get added on D2H, already present on Dish TV.

Next is life ok HD.

I hope that its history Tv HD as it has two audio feed:huh...but i need some eng movies channel to feel the surround effect as in star movies:k...as mtunedHD failed in that aspect:'(..anyway i am happy to welcome a new hd channel as i can flaunt to my friends having other DTH:p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock