'Test Service 2222 'added in Tatasky TP

Status
Not open for further replies.
dinesh jain said:
Greetings from Tata Sky.

Thank you for your email requests dated 25th Apr’14 addressed to Chief Executive Officer, regarding addition of more channels on Tata Sky.

We understand and appreciate your interest towards your requirement of more channels on Tata Sky platform. However, due to reasons beyond our control, we are unable to comment on when exactly will we be able to release the new channels. Rest assured, we are making all efforts to ensure that we get the new channels to you, our esteemed Tata Sky customers as soon as possible.

again same reply from tata sky:angry:angry:angry:wall:wall:wall

dinesh jain said:
Greetings from Tata Sky.

Thank you for your email requests dated 25th Apr’14 addressed to Chief Executive Officer, regarding addition of more channels on Tata Sky.

We understand and appreciate your interest towards your requirement of more channels on Tata Sky platform. However, due to reasons beyond our control, we are unable to comment on when exactly will we be able to release the new channels. Rest assured, we are making all efforts to ensure that we get the new channels to you, our esteemed Tata Sky customers as soon as possible.

OMG! same copy paste reply to me also.:angry

Therefore no reasons to bang our heads against walls instead have patience and watch next action of TS which surely will fulfill our hopes. They won't reveal their strategy at any cost.

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
any latest updates on this test service has the test service been removed or it is still there what is the current status experts please comment on this
dinesh jain said:
ny news for this test service 2222
Devesh said:
Any new update.
viswanath said:
Any testing of channels
any latest updates
dinesh jain said:
Any new update.
any latest news on this tp regarding hd channels additions
supermachi said:
any news?
Devesh said:
Any latest update.
me_saket said:
Any changes on testing
any latest updates on this?:huh:huh:huh
dinesh jain said:
any update...
any latest updates on this test service experts please comment
@ Mr.Kumarbhai !

Bro, I think, now its almost one month since this 'Test Service 2222' has been added in the TP 11590 and so many of us wants to know the current status of this 'Test Service 2222', whether its still there in the TP or it has been removed from there; the parameters of this 'Test Service 2222' is still the same or it has been changed now; or have you seen any kind of changes in the details of TP 11590 !!

Bro, please tell us its current status !!!

I am waiting for ABP Sanjha,Set Max 2 & 9X Jalwa to add in TataSky :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock