Test your IQ and general quiz

RE: Test your IQ

prasad1979 said:
If you take a close look at the riddle, you’ll notice that a single portion of fries is there instead of two.

Yes, i missed this. :wall

prasad1979 said:
Can’t make out? Let’s solve it here… First of all, the BODMAS rule will be applied for finding the solution of this puzzle. B – Brackets first O – Orders (Powers, Square Roots, etc.) , DM – Division and Multiplication (left-to-right) , AS – Addition and Subtraction (left-to-right) If you take a close look at the riddle, you’ll notice that a single portion of fries is there instead of two.
Here’s the solution: 10+10+10=30 , 10+5+5=20 , 5+2+2=9 , 5+(1×10)=15 So from the BODMAS rule, the answer is 15.

Excellent :clap:) .. I too thought 25 is the answer :shy .. Missed the two fries in 2nd Picture :shy ..

Find 15 Nokia phones in this picture -

find-the-nokia.jpg

Gobinaath said:
14 found 1 is missing :shy ..

I found 13, congrates to you you got 14 :win :clap
Waiting for complete 15 from you :sp

Ms. Portia has three caskets: one gold, one silver and one lead. Inside one of them is her portrait. Her father’s will has determined that any man must choose the casket with the portrait in order to marry her.

Ms. Portia wishes to choose her husband based on his intellect. So she has the following words written on the caskets:

831.png

Ms. Portia also informs that of these three statements at most one is true.

Which casket has the picture so that the man chooses the correct one & marries Ms. Portia?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock