Thala Ajith Vedalam - collection report from Producer

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 203
  • Views: Views 16,115
sasitnj said:
Shankarindam kai pidithu request panni ketta podhu

Sasi,Jayam Raja,Gowtham menon,Samuthrakani,Hari,KS ravikumar,Venkat Prabu all are waiting for vijay callsheet :p

y4ITeRm.jpg

There is this big buzz about Vedalam grossing around 100 crores worldwide after a great run over the past two weeks.

We contacted producer A.M.Rathnam for his take on this story, and this is what he had to say,

"There are a lot of ignorant people talking on the internet about 100 crores, 200 crores etc. I doubt, whether they know much about what gross or net or share is, and also about the various stakeholders involved.

All I can say is that the film is doing very well, despite the rains. We felt just about a 10 to 15% impact in collections because of the rain.
A film which is seen this much by the audience is definitely a successful film and I have to thank the audience. I don't generally open up about the collections of my films, since the days of Indian.

Unless there is proper revision of ticket rates from the current levels in the state, transparency and authorized ticket rates followed in all theaters, it is not possible to talk about collections openly in Tamil cinema in its current state."

behind wood

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock