Thanthi Tv Added on Tatasky @ LCN 723

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 8,563
Tatasky's new year gift but only to Tamil users, hope others also get soon.

These channels always have limited viewers attraction.

They should try to add popular channel instead of these to target more viewership

Gssran said:
Sbhopale said:
But i think better if they add more non news channels, may it regional or national. I think better if DTH provid only 2 or 3 regional news channels.
Agree with you bro.

so from where regionl news channels viewer watch these channels.........or if regional news channels not telecast on any dth so wts the benifit of dth services

Am@9 said:
Gssran said:
Sbhopale said:
But i think better if they add more non news channels, may it regional or national. I think better if DTH provid only 2 or 3 regional news channels.
Agree with you bro.

so from where regionl news channels viewer watch these channels.........or if regional news channels not telecast on any dth so wts the benifit of dth services
Who said we don't want regional channels, we said 3 to 4 channels is ok, read carefully before replying.

@am9 please read the post carefully. We are saying that All regional news channels are same in content so

Gssran said:
Am@9 said:
Gssran said:
Sbhopale said:
Agree with you bro.

Who said we don't want regional channels, we said 3 to 4 channels is ok, read carefully before replying.

despite being a regional viewer i agree to it. I wish to have tamil gec and music channels. But not more than 3 or 4 news channel. Infact i wish even hindi news channels to be limited

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock