'The Bible' Coming soon on History TV 18(SD & HD) from 24 Dec

• Thread starter Thread starter Optimus_Prime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 20
  • Views Views: Views 1,554
Oh man! I found normal thread but unable to find... So, posted here and thinking, how could it missed from being posted here??:huh :huh
But it got it's posting at Sticky Thread.
and, I posted here no of episodes, Actor and actress's name also :shy :shy :shy
and sai Bro, Should I change My username ?? :huh :huh :huh

Tha.RP8 said:
History tv turning into devotional channel it seems!!!
:D :D

Dont bring ur bad politics here .. If they telecast Ramayan or Mahabarath means u tell the same :huh .. Here all are one family members dont try to seperate and dont make me 2 raise complaint against you ..

Optimus_Prime said:
Oh man! I found normal thread but unable to find... So, posted here and thinking, how could it missed from being posted here??:huh :huh
But it got it's posting at Sticky Thread.
and, I posted here no of episodes, Actor and actress's name also :shy :shy :shy
yes offcourse i know that bro just for intimation i posted .. So only I gave like coz of post having extra info then previous update :tup ..
op said:
and sai Bro, Should I change My username ?? :huh :huh :huh

I think current username is more powerful and very well known than ur original name :hs:tup;)
IMO , No need of username change :) ..

Sai Laxman said:
Dont bring ur bad politics here .. If they telecast Ramayan or Mahabarath means u tell the same :huh .. Here all are one family members dont try to seperate and dont make me 2 raise complaint against you ..

It was just a joke! Where is politics here?  :wall

Tha.RP8 said:
It was just a joke! Where is politics here?  :wall

But u didnt answer my question .. Lets take it as joke same joke u will post they show ramayan or mahabarath in future means :huh ..

Sai Laxman said:
If they telecast Ramayan or Mahabarath means u tell the same :huh ..
Well, they're telcecast in epic channel, and its already called a mythological channel, isn't it??

Tha.RP8 said:
Well, they're telcecast in epic
channel, and its called a
mythological channel, isn't it??
This is not an answer for my doubt again a question 4 my question ..

Back
Top Bottom