'The Bible' Coming soon on History TV 18(SD & HD) from 24 Dec

• Thread starter Thread starter Optimus_Prime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 20
  • Views Views: Views 1,554
Sai Laxman said:
This is not an answer for my doubt again a question 4 my question ..

Remove "the isn't" it from the end, you'll find the answer with an example..

Tha.RP8 said:
Remove "the isn't" it from the end, you'll find the answer with an example..

So u dont want to give direct answer .. That shows ur thinking and my thought is correct .. You want to prove my thought is wrong means genuinely give the one word yes or no at the time our conv.also come to and end ..

Sai Laxman said:
So u dont want to give direct answer .. That shows ur thinking and my thought is correct .. You want to prove my thought is wrong means genuinely give the one word yes or no at the time our conv.also come to and end ..

I tried to give an answer with example because I thought you were good in english! And it turns out you didn't understand. So take a simpler version of the answer:
YES!!!!!!!! 
Hope you have understood this answer atleast!!

And don't try to impose your narrow minded thinking on everyone! If your thinking is cheap, it doesn't mean everyone else will have the same thinking!!

Tha.RP8 said:
I tried to give an answer with example because I thought you were good in english! And it turns out you didn't understand. So take a simpler version of the answer:
YES!!!!!!!! 
Hope you have understood this answer atleast!!

And don't try to impose your narrow minded thinking on everyone! If your thinking is cheap, it doesn't mean everyone else will have the same thinking!!

Thanks for ur answer and certificate on my language and thinking .. Truth will always bitter .. Why i posted my comment means you already bring hinduism here one of ur previous post .. u want means ill share ..

Sai Laxman said:
Thanks for ur answer and certificate on my language and thinking .. Truth will always bitter .. Why i posted my comment means you already bring hinduism here one of ur previous post .. u want means ill share ..

Where? Jayalalitha's death thread??

Optimus_Prime said:
whats wrong going here....
someone report this thread as it already posted.

Nothing wrong .. Just clarifying the doubt may be some harsh posts but need to be clarify :) ..

Tha.RP8 said:
That was a doubt regarding Tamil culture more than anythng else, and if that was offensive, I apologize..

No problem but dont bring religion open in post :) ..

Back
Top Bottom