The Flash and Arrow Crossover is Annoying!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter DTH Fan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10
  • Views Views: Views 1,831

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys

I just found that Colors Infinity is doing crossover of The Flash and Arrow shows this week.

Yesterday where "The Flash" episode was left, today "Arrow" episode is starting from the same place. Does that mean the next episode of "The Flash" will not show the whole story shown in today's Arrow episode?

If that's true, its completely wrong. Many people dont watch both shows. Like me, I only watch Flash and dont watch Arrow. So how can I stay tuned with the story if they are showing it in installments in different shows?

I cant understand why they always mix Flash and Arrow shows regularly?

Next Episode of the Flash will be different.
So just watch the Arrow's this Week episode
No need to watch the Arrow Next Week

^^ Thats what I'm talking about. Why does the company mix both shows? If I didn't know that today's Arrow episode will continue Flash's story, I would have missed an important episode. Why do they assume that everyone is watching both the shows?

DTH Fan said:
^^ Thats what I'm talking about. Why does the company mix both shows? If I didn't know that today's Arrow episode will continue Flash's story, I would have missed an important episode. Why do they assume that everyone is watching both the shows?

I am not Watching both the Shows but i knew way before that it will be a crossover and both the stories are linked. :shy
Once in a while check about it on Internet, i do the same :tup;)

^^ Thats really frustrating. They should at least mention about it in the program so that viewers can know about it in advance. There is absolutely no need to mix both the programs. It becomes too much irritating.

Now that Blindspot is on Mid season Break, so are you just Watching The Flash ?:shy

DTH Fan said:
^^ No. I'm watching Blindspot, The Flash and Bates Motel. ;)

Ahh Bates Motel. Good. I am also Watching it.

Blindspot will return from its MId season break on 1st March 2016!!!!!

The Flash will also go a mid season break after the telecast of the next episode(Episode 9) and will return after 5 weeks!!!!!!!:k

^^ Why? Any reason? Is the delay from broadcasting company or from Colors Infinity channel?

DTH Fan said:
^^ Why? Any reason? Is the delay from broadcasting company or from Colors Infinity channel?

its Usual for USA Tv shows to take a MId season Break.

Normally the last Episode before the break contains the biggest mystery.

remember what happened in BLindspot E10? it revealed who Put the tattoos on Jane's Body :k

Remember what happened in the Flash S01E09? it revealed who the reverse flash was.
:shy:tup;)

Back
Top Bottom