The future of Neo Sports & Neo Prime

Remember all international cricket matches played in Bangladesh & Kenya is still available on Neo Prime.

No bishnu bro, i think bangladesh rights is not with them.

Duke said:
Neo largely floated 2 Sports channels on the back of BCCI rights !!! :lol That was the time When Lalit Modi had a strong hold in BCCI :c and these channels were backed by him, With him being Out they were bound to lose BCCI rights, as would be Rajhasthan Royals and Kings XI Punjab there franchisee after 2017 (both supported by him)..... With BCCI rights gone they were always struggling to run 2 Sports channel, and When Tata Sky (Star owned DTH, Star gained Asia Cup and BWF and likely to bid for French open in case Neo don't make payments in time) refused to renew Contract they struggled to fund existing properties like Asia Cup, BWF, and NZL series. Soon other DTH and Local cable will stop paying Neo and eventually they will exit Sports Broadcasting once there license expires or gets terminated !!!:s:s:s
similarly star is now have the blessing of srinivasn because they sponsored csk in 2012ipl.After that they get ind-pak,ind-nz bonus series in two years which isn't in bcci calender.They also got sponsor(team,ground) at a heavy discounted rate.
So after srini's exit next year,they will also make losses.

Re: RE: The future of Neo Sports & Neo Prime

piinku1 said:
similarly star is now have the blessing of srinivasn because they sponsored csk in 2012ipl.After that they get ind-pak,ind-nz bonus series in two years which isn't in bcci calender.They also got sponsor(team,ground) at a heavy discounted rate.

I think shrini has some share in star otherwise why is bcci so kind to star. Something is happening behind the screen.

Neo could buy 7 Star Cricket Rights if it happens :D:D:D

piinku1 said:
dipayan said:
I think shrini has some share in star otherwise why is bcci so kind to star. Something is happening behind the screen.

Shrini may have some share in star or even few politicians related to cricket might also have share in star. Otherwise it looks odd considering development of Star.
Even going further, it seems that its like a nexus among few influential cricketers, politicians & star thats driving cricket fever in order to expolit situation & make more money. This evident from the strategy adopted by Star for business development.

NinadG said:
Its Bukhatir or Zee or both? :huh
There was a news few years back about bukhatir holding a stack in Ten.

Zee owns the full operation of Ten Network.

geekvishal said:
Ten Sports used Super Sports feed during SA vs. India matches in 2013.

Because Super Sport has a production rights of Cricket South Africa.

dipayan said:

Yaah, something is there Dhoni is also the brand ambassador of Star Sports Shrini's team captain

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock