The Kashmir Files | Mithun Chakraborty, Anupam Kher, Vivek Agnihotri | 26th Jan 2022

To all the people criticizing bollywood. What did you do all these years for Kashmiri Pandits? Did you raise awareness, collect funds for them? Why finger pointing at bollywood? Why let this topic be so called erased and hidden from our history books? Who stopped you?

It's typical mindset of blaming everything on others.

To all the people criticizing bollywood. What did you do all these years for Kashmiri Pandits? Did you raise awareness, collect funds for them? Why finger pointing at bollywood? Why let this topic be so called erased and hidden from our history books? Who stopped you?

It's typical mindset of blaming everything on others.
Point to be noted . B4 watching this movie , even I didn't knew too much about this incident . Now I will surely start something for them .

Point to be noted . B4 watching this movie , even I didn't knew too much about this incident . Now I will surely start something for them .
That's the good message movie is sending. Instead people are arguing on useless things on what happened in the past. Who did what and what not. Even I wish there were more mainstream documentaries made about on the topic which would create bigger impact than any movie. I think it's time media houses starts producing some documentaries on Kashmiri Pandits.

Why Vivek Agnohotri sharing this video's, if this video's shared by some one else it is appreciated. Sharing video's by VRA is like he is using that tears for his movie promotions.

Im with VRA but this pattern not looking good for me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock