The Kashmir Files | Mithun Chakraborty, Anupam Kher, Vivek Agnihotri | 26th Jan 2022

I think its natural and proved sentence "Insan ko waqt se sath badal na chahiye" :ANUPAM KHER - im done it. ;)

Cinema is the source of making money for producer director and actors no sentiments or emotions are involved in it. Jab paisa bolta hai tab ache acho ki bolti band Hojati hai. Yes afcourse it's a true incident based movie but we should not forget that it's a source of making money for all those who contributed in this film.

Cinema is the source of making money for producer director and actors no sentiments or emotions are involved in it. Jab paisa bolta hai tab ache acho ki bolti band Hojati hai. Yes afcourse it's a true incident based movie but we should not forget that it's a source of making money for all those who contributed in this film.
Cinema is not the source of income only, its also the source of presentation the truth and hard realities of human life.

Cinema is not the source of income only, its also the source of presentation the truth and hard realities of human life.
Can u explain this. Dude the way of presentation will be very different from original. I.e Mahaveer singh phogat has seen his daughter final match which she won gold medal but in dangal movie climax scene is different he will be locked in a room.

Their is nothing to discuss about some so called issues iere t's just a movie viewers and other people's are enjoying they will gossip with their cup of tea after some days movie will be kicked off from theatres other films will be released everything will be on normal track.

Can u explain this. Dude the way of presentation will be very different from original. I.e Mahaveer singh phogat has seen his daughter final match which she won gold medal but in dangal movie climax scene is different he will be locked in a room.
Every creator is free to decide, how much truth he present and how much cinematic liberty he take.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock