Discussion The Perfect Indian TV Channel/Network

• Thread starter Thread starter web2019
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5
  • Views Views: Views 820

web2019

Banned
Reaction score
What’s your vision of the perfect Indian tv channel/network? Let’s discuss.

GEC: Serials that last more than 5 years.
Music: Latest music, any genre.
Movies: Showing old and new movies
Sports: Live Sporting events with pre and post game coverage
Kids: retro cartoons once a week
Regional: Latest content from the region

Feel free to share your feedback. Thank you for your time in reading this.

For me in Hindi GEC/Sports Sony is the best.
In Infotainment Sony and Star r good options, for English Entertainment Viacom18 is best while Sony comes 2nd, English Movie Genre has Star, Sony bringing latest movies but interms of presentation Times Group has no match, lastly in music genre Sony, 9X Media, Viacom and SAB r quite good.

Most negative thing about Star India is their hesitancy to shift SD telecast on English Genre and Sports Genre from 4:3 to widescreen 16:9 format. Star India thinks that doing so less people will opt for HD feed and revenue will slump. :(

For me in Hindi GEC/Sports Sony is the best.
In Infotainment Sony and Star r good options, for English Entertainment Viacom18 is best while Sony comes 2nd, English Movie Genre has Star, Sony bringing latest movies but interms of presentation Times Group has no match, lastly in music genre Sony, 9X Media, Viacom and SAB r quite good.

Most negative thing about Star India is their hesitancy to shift SD telecast on English Genre and Sports Genre from 4:3 to widescreen 16:9 format. Star India thinks that doing so less people will opt for HD feed and revenue will slump. :(
I’m a huge fan of Star India

Let’s say we were to build the perfect channel or network. How would you build it?

Let’s say we were to build the perfect channel or network. How would you build it?
GEC: Finite serials. 100 episodes for dailies at max and for weeklies, maybe 24-26
Music: Latest music for majority of the day and very little 90s music
Movies: Majority movies from its own industry (example: Hindi movie channel should show majority Bollywood)
Sports: Purely sports and HD feeds for each channel
Kids: Live-action and cartoon content; a balance
Regional: High budget content

GEC: Finite serials. 100 episodes for dailies at max and for weeklies, maybe 24-26
Music: Latest music for majority of the day and very little 90s music
Movies: Majority movies from its own industry (example: Hindi movie channel should show majority Bollywood)
Sports: Purely sports and HD feeds for each channel
Kids: Live-action and cartoon content; a balance
Regional: High budget content
Nice. I like.

Back
Top Bottom