DDF Exclusive [Sony Pictures Sports Network]Which TV Channel Network has the worst logo now?

Which TV Channel Network has the worst logo now?

• Star India

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Sony Pictures Sports Network

Votes: 40 42.6%
  • Star Sports

Votes: 13 13.8%
  • Sony Pictures Network

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Zee Entertainment Limited

Votes: 26 27.7%
  • Neo Sports

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Others

Votes: 7 7.4%

• Total voters
NEO SPORTS logos are the best logo in India it would be more awesome if they hide the colour on screen and make them transparent.. But still the best logos......
And Star Sports have the worst ever logos from all over the world so disgusting so irritating...Even I don't see my Favourite football league #Bundesliga and even Indian Cricket matches on STAR Sports
I miss the entire Ind vs Aus series because DD National don't let me to see this (SC ban)

Unanimously star sports with huge screen scrapping dumb logo. Even no one close to it especially for Star Sports SD channels on SD tv.

The BEST sports logos in recent times are the Ten logos (introduced by Zee in 2016 before they sold Ten Sports to Sony). Sony destroyed them by removing the flame associated with Ten Sports for 15 years. :angry:

The Star Sports logos are decent but HUGE. Star Bharat HD should have remained as Life OK HD as that logo was small and attractive whereas Star Bharat's (particularly HD) fills ¼th of the screen. (Quarter)

Sony sports logos are the WORST. They may be small in HD but that is of no help. :angry:

SPSN is the worst network.

For me Zee network's current logo and Sony sports network

So i guess Sony Pictures Sports Network is the winner with the poorest logo. 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock