DTH updates The Price Hike will be applicable from 2nd May, 2018

• Thread starter MRizz
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 113
  • Views: Views 20,642
Tata sky increase maximum 10 rupees, but D2h adding up to 30 rupees.

those who want to Continue with Monthly Pack with Old Price for Next 6 months Then Downgrade and again Upgrade Your Package till 17th April

those who want to Continue with Monthly Pack with Old Price for Next 6 months Then Downgrade and again Upgrade Your Package till 17th April
Good workaround @PK. bro. As per TRAI, one enrolled to a plan, provider cannot hike the price for first 6 months :clap:

My free period will be over by 22nd only.
Can i change the pack before that..?
that is on 17th evening.?

CC told me am eligible for 10+2 month annual pack offer. So i get Kayika Sadhya pack for 2900/12months

That's a good offer, I also got similar offer on ultra pack. U can recharge the equivalent value before 17th.

When did the CC say they will activate it ?
Since ur free pack is till 22nd u can continue with it and then change to the annual offer. Tell CC that u want annual offer pack from 22nd if its possible

Since ur free pack is till 22nd u can continue with it and then change to the annual offer. Tell CC that u want annual offer pack from 22nd if its possible
No bro, what am asking is can i activate it on 17th.

Because on 18th the price will be increased.
11+1 annual offer will be 3300 from 18th

nd after price hike we don't know if we get this 10+2 annual offer.
before price hike, i.e., on 17th if i activate the 10+2 offer i can get the pack for 2900 for 12 months.

if on 22nd it may be 3190 or 3300 itself

No bro, what am asking is can i activate it on 17th.

Because on 18th the price will be increased.
11+1 annual offer will be 3300 from 18th

nd after price hike we don't know if we get this 10+2 annual offer.
before price hike, i.e., on 17th if i activate the 10+2 offer i can get the pack for 2900 for 12 months.

if on 22nd it may be 3190 or 3300 itself

Are u sure ur pack.is.also increasing? As MRizz bro didn't mention about the Kerala pack?

If its increasing u can take annual pack on 17th. Just tell CC that u want in on 17th and recharge the amount by 16th

Few more...

• Kayika Sadhya pack is revised to Rs. 300/- per month.
  • South Prime package is revised to Rs. 300/- per month.
  • South Sports Plus package is revised to Rs. 300/- per month.
  • Cosmo package is revised to Rs. 90/- per month.

Last edited:
Few more...

• Kayika Sadhya pack is revised to Rs. 300/- per month.
  • South Prime package is revised to Rs. 300/- per month.
  • South Sports Plus package is revised to Rs. 300/- per month.
So 10 rs increase in all 290 rs packs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock