DDF Exclusive The software upgrade is scheduled for Aslan HDPVR set top boxes from 11 August, 2017

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 3,823
I was happy for a moment thinking they have reverted back Transfer box UI.

thats their flagship stb, dont think so they will revert back rather than they will launch optimized update for this stb to resolve all issues

thats their flagship stb, dont think so they will revert back rather than they will launch optimized update for this stb to resolve all issues
They have withdrawn the STB and now again moved back to old name, so why not roll back the firmware too.

Man, post software update EPG loads instantly after STB boot up.

They have withdrawn the STB and now again moved back to old name, so why not roll back the firmware too.

thats right but i guess they might have plan to implement optimized version of EVO for all STB,s in future because All DTH operators are innovating their UI and Software and being a DTH leader i dont see TS management will roll back their EVO project

i will post more Pics or video in the evening because right now i am in the office

Software update is stuck at 0% for more than hours. And its raining here heavily could that be the reason.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock