Source
khQm4l8.jpg

Thunivu blockbuster... Must watch 🍿🍿

1half - most speedy screenplay, engaging ❤‍🔥

2nd half - same with some IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT BANK SCRAM😱

BGM is lit😍😍

Ak villanism 😱😱😱❤‍🔥❤‍🔥❤‍🔥❤‍🔥 one man show❤
8cMyMNU.jpg

The only good story in Thunivu I saw was Ajith giving people info about Bank Scams otherwise this is just same as Beast.

Spoiler Alert

In Beast Vijay tries to save Mall from Terrorists here Ajith tries to save people money in Bank from a Crooked Bank chairman by hijacking the mall waiting for the chairman to come and then he finds way to get money back to the people. In Beast in the climax you see Vijay fighting against Pak Airforce here you see Ajith fighting against Indian Coastguard. If you liked Beast you will love this if you were neutral towards Beast then you will find the second half interesting regarding bank scams. Or if you are like me who hated Beast all you can do is come out of the movie theatre saying it was better than Beast coz he gave some good info on Bank scam other than that there is not much difference between the two.

The only good story in Thunivu I saw was Ajith giving people info about Bank Scams otherwise this is just same as Beast.

Spoiler Alert

In Beast Vijay tries to save Mall from Terrorists here Ajith tries to save people money in Bank from a Crooked Bank chairman by hijacking the mall waiting for the chairman to come and then he finds way to get money back to the people. In Beast in the climax you see Vijay fighting against Pak Airforce here you see Ajith fighting against Indian Coastguard. If you liked Beast you will love this if you were neutral towards Beast then you will find the second half interesting regarding bank scams. Or if you are like me who hated Beast all you can do is come out of the movie theatre saying it was better than Beast coz he gave some good info on Bank scam other than that there is not much difference between the two.

Even beast was copied from Gurkha, If you want to say Thunivu is copied, then compare it with Gurkha, not with cringe beast 🤡🤡😂😂😂

Spoiler Alert

Don't compared with beast🤣🤣 this movie better than beast that's the truth👍👍👍

beast screenplay is not worth. But here screenplay playing major rolll.. Neck to neck faster❤

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock