Breaking Times Network to launch "ET Now Swadesh" soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much needed channel. CNBC Awaaz has ruined themselves with cheap distasteful political debates. Zee Business is just average. Meanwhile we also need a HD feed for ET Now. SD is just NDTV's standards in this day and age. One thing I appreciate from Network18 is they got HD niche business channel which covers both Dalal and Wall Street.

Channel name is too small, need to be larger than the current one. :p

They should choose Swadesh Now & Navbharat Now for Business news & Hindi news channels accordingly.

Much needed channel. CNBC Awaaz has ruined themselves with cheap distasteful political debates. Zee Business is just average. Meanwhile we also need a HD feed for ET Now. SD is just NDTV's standards in this day and age. One thing I appreciate from Network18 is they got HD niche business channel which covers both Dalal and Wall Street.
Also, Network18 was very early to launch CNBC Prime HD. It will soon complete its 10th anniversary.

I have never been very convinced of the purpose of an HD business news channel that mostly shows American content, but clearly it is popular and beneficial among the Dalal Street people.

Last edited:
Why not promo start?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock