Breaking Times Network to launch Times Now Navbharat HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
In d2h it will never add?
I don't think so
Within 30days d2h will also add this channel
Wait and see guys

What about Den and Hathaway cable which are already in loss and debt even though they are adding times now Navbharat hd channel.D2h and Dishtv have poor performance in India.Their condition is not good right now.Dish and d2h will become dubious in near future if they continue to provide such bad type to services to customers.Customer demand and satisfaction should be the topmost priority of DTH player but D2h and Dishtv seems not to be performing as per customer demand.

What about Den and Hathaway cable which are already in loss and debt even though they are adding times now Navbharat hd channel.D2h and Dishtv have poor performance in India.Their condition is not good right now.Dish and d2h will become dubious in near future if they continue to provide such bad type to services to customers.Customer demand and satisfaction should be the topmost priority of DTH player but D2h and Dishtv seems not to be performing as per customer demand.
Yes DishTv performance worst,
But d2h performance better, adding channels like_Sony Ten-4, Star sports regional sports channels etc...

But d2h performance better, adding channels like_Sony Ten-4, Star sports regional sports channels etc...
I want to say that d2h needs to add more north and south channel in order to combat adtv and Tata sky,if d2h cannot do so in coming months then customer would definitely shift toward adtv and Tata sky because we are paying money to dth for good service than others

I want to say that d2h needs to add more north and south channel in order to combat adtv and Tata sky,if d2h cannot do so in coming months then customer would definitely shift toward adtv and Tata sky because we are paying money to dth for good service than others
Offtopic_Already shifted dude, because dishtv worst management don't know why always in loss...if 24hrs in loss then sale dishtv to others or shutdown one business and run one business only One,
Why maintaining 2 brands with worst management,

Offtooic_Already shifted dude, because dishtv worst management don't know why always in loss...if 24hrs in loss then sale dishtv to others or shutdown one business and run one business only One,
Why maintaining 2 brands with worst management,
Off - topic: .Of course , every customer wants to add channels first when they are paying money to dth brands.By doing this dish TV and d2h are developing frustration among customer.Hope from the d2h and dish TV would end soon if they continue to do their such type of business.

Last edited:
Offtopic_Already shifted dude, because dishtv worst management don't know why always in loss...
Off-topic: I always wondered why you use the underscore (_) so many times. Just a question bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock