"Times now HD" added by fastway

Fastway is fast :tup congrats

Fastway cable have very good hd channel.these days fw focus on more hd channel.also add new freq... For upcoming hd channel...

DJ bro and gurmeet bro I talk with CEO fastway peush Sir and peush Sir reply me plz Dear Sir

Fastway will not be able to add these channels in near future as Government of India has auctioned frequencies above 800 MHZ. Additionally they are auctioning frequencies above 700 MHZ in near future.
Due to the above said change in policy by Government the channel carrying capacity has reduced multi-folds.
New channels can be added only in IPTV and that will take more than 6 months to come.
Regards

Aman bro fastway CEO reply me what is means this reply

Sir and peush Sir reply me plz Dear Sir

Fastway will not be able to add these channels in near future as Government of India has auctioned frequencies above 800 MHZ. Additionally they are auctioning frequencies above 700 MHZ in near future.
Due to the above said change in policy by Government the channel carrying capacity has reduced multi-folds.
New channels can be added only in IPTV and that will take more than 6 months to come.
Regards

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock