Times Now next level

i didn't find anything new on times now.
Just adding a 1 hour news in Hindi won't take anybody to next level.!

What is the purpose of 1 hour hindi news on an English news channel..?

I don't find the changes worth the campaign..
It's just panicking from the launch of Republic TV

In tccl times now telecasted at info channel slot. As soon as we switch on the set top box we can see times now channel .

Times Now leadership continues, new launches notwithstanding, says MK Anand

MUMBAI: The past month or so has seen the noise levels in the English news television space reaching a crescendo with the launch of the Arnab Goswami-helmed Republic TV which has been grabbing all the media space.

We now turn the focus on The Times Network which has been the frontrunner in this space, with its Times Now and Mirror Now (earlier, Magic Bricks Now) channels. The MK Anand-headed news network says it is doing very well, the claims by Hotstar and Republic TV, notwithstanding.

The English news channel has been pushing the tag line “Times Now Next Level.” Led by one of the more familiar news anchors and just-promoted editor-in-chief Rahul Shivshankar, it is further planning to strengthen its leadership in the news space as the most cutting-edge, engaging, and dynamic news destination in India.

Times Now leadership continues, new launches notwithstanding, says MK Anand | Indian Television Dot Com

“The Morning NewsHour in Hindi is the channel’s initiative to reach out to newer audience'' says MK Anand

It the channel’s initiative to reach out to newer audience . We want the non- users to come to us. It’s to attarct viewers who have never sampled Times NOW.

We also realised that the morning news across English space was non-existent and the regional players were doing good. So this is to tap those audience and plow them to prime time by running promos of the Newshour and India Upfront thus making them to come back in the evening to Times Now.

“The Morning NewsHour in Hindi is the channel’s initiative to reach out to newer audience” says MK Anand

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock