Tini tiny tatasky logo on HBO Hits

Paras Rajora

Reaction score
y8egere2.jpg
u9a5esas.jpg

HBO Define is with usual size logo
qa6uqyda.jpg

It Will be Better If They Do This for All Channels

I requested for this last month since it is premium channel hence they done this!!!

Recently they did this on ten hd now it is on hbo hits hd.

Dont be happy guys. It has happened in past too. They regularly test random logo sizes on channels and you'll frequently see this tiny logo on HBO Hits and Ten HD channels.

DTH Fan said:
Dont be happy guys. It has happened in past too. They regularly test random logo sizes on channels and you'll frequently see this tiny logo on HBO Hits and Ten HD channels.

No it is premium channel... as i requested many times they did this

^^ I have seen that small logo various times on HBO Hits and Ten HD channels and its not permanent. After a few hours or days, its changed to normal logo. Believe me it'll happen again.

DTH Fan said:
^^ I have seen that small logo various times on HBO Hits and Ten HD channels and its not permanent. After a few hours or days, its changed to normal logo. Believe me it'll happen again.

Agree.

Lets hope that small logo would be placed atleast for Specials channels on permanent basis...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock