TLC,TLC HD,NDTV Good Times & Discovery Turbo added on Dhamaal Mix Pack&Knowledge pack

Awesome News.:eek:hya

Just yesterday i had posted that they should add this channel from Dhamaal Mix pack and they did it. :shy :luv

Earlier this channels were located near English Entertainment Channels but after LCN shuffling which is going to happen in July, these channels will be shifted near Infotainment/lifestyle Channels. So maybe that's the reason they have added it in base packs.

Rushil.D said:
OMG :skd :sp :sp Awesome News :sp

TS again done wonder which no other dth able to do till now

they added TLC, NDTV good times and Discovery Turbo in all packages :eek:hya :eek:hya
Yeah bro[emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]
Unlike Dishtv which provides only Discovery, NGC, history TV & NGC wild in family pack.
Tata Sky is best now
All knowledge channels in base packs[emoji126] [emoji126] [emoji126] [emoji126] [emoji126] [emoji126] [emoji126]

ABCDEFGH said:
Awesome News.:eek:hya

Just yesterday i had posted that they should add this channel from Dhamaal Mix pack and they did it. :shy :luv

Same happened with me too
I was given feedback about this 2 days before & they did it quickly[emoji23] [emoji23]

Sarkar said:
I hv a feeling that price hike is on the way  :shy

then price drop for English entertainment pack should also happen
as they removed above 3 channels from it
& price is still Rs.80 pm

1 suggestion to TS, they should add all English entertainment channels with Dhamaal Mix Pack on ₹300 pm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock