DDF Exclusive TN Super Star SD Monthly Package Launched @158/Month

Iam with 6 month super star pack now approx 240 per month . If I subscribe this ₹158 pack whether my existing amt will be credited to my a/c or it will not return

Pls advice in order to subscribe this pack

Hi
Today I sent a message to Activate this pack
I also got reply from airtel that is it will activate shootly but till now not activated??
Can anyone please help me how to activate this pack??

Last edited:
Hi
Today I sent a message to Activate this pack
I also got reply from airtel that is it will activate shootly but till now not activated??
Can anyone please help me how to activate this pack??

Did you get it activated? Airtel says no ARP packs and nothing called superstar pack and only packs available on selfcare are to be selected.

Last edited:
Did you get it activated? Airtel says no ARP packs and nothing called superstar pack and only packs available on selfcare are to be selected.
Why are you contacting customer care? Simply mail or call to nodal officer he'll immediately provide you the details of that pack & will activate it.

Why are you contacting customer care? Simply mail or call to nodal officer he'll immediately provide you the details of that pack & will activate it.

Nopes, they wont. I guess Airtel currently does not support ARP. Probably monthly packs under same name might be offered by nodal desk. Sometimes for new customers under promotional offers ARP could be offered but this is not via Nodal desk, probably.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock