Today some RDTV DTH user will get smartcard paring error

• Thread starter Ramki
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 5,469

Ramki

Banned
Reaction score
today Reliance dTH going to Refreash the Smartcard in STB so.few customer will Get Smartcard paring error in u r HD stb .. if u got paring error means just call the customer care to refreash u r smartcard..(i am working in Reliance DTH )

Bapun we know who this person is.he is a big fraud do not believe any offers or news he gives and he does not work in RDTV.

Yes Arsh. I agree with you.
But let us give him a chance to reform himself here. We will of course not let him run any schemes or personal e-mail complaint service here.
If he does something which is objectionable, then the DDF team can take their wise decision.

@Ramki: You can post true news with a reliable source (other than your websites, blog, employer etc). Also do not include personal details like your contact information in your threads/posts.
Thanks and Welcome to DDF.

Vinay said:
Yes Arsh. I agree with you.
But let us give him a chance to reform himself here. We will of course not let him run any schemes or personal e-mail complaint service here.
If he does something which is objectionable, then the DDF team can take their wise decision.

@Ramki: You can post true news with a reliable source (other than your websites, blog, employer etc). Also do not include personal details like your contact information in your threads/posts.
Thanks and Welcome to DDF.

Right. Give one chance to reform himself.
His id also banned in reliance digital tv's official facebook page. :p :d :rofl

Thanks Ramki For Rdtv Official information.....
Are u know About Any hd channel Addition in Rdtv ?

star gold HD and ZEE HD coming soon in Reliance DTH ..

As i heard their is nothing happening like this . the problem happens after the last software updated bcz bug in the software . the problem will be solved soon with new software updation.

Dont believe any of his news,i request immediate ban.bapun knos,this man has duped ppl on pretext of special RDTV offer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock