Toonami availability on Cable & DTH

Jaya Kumar said:
I Can Able To Remember Previously(May Be 7 Years Ago) This Dragon Ball Z Had Been Shown In Cartoon Network With Tamil Feed:k:c
Yes & you also remembered Son Goku :shy

Chinmay Kore said:
#We Want Tamil And Telugu For This Channel
Then Only This Channel Will Reach South Indian Kids:k

In Tamizh Nadu,30% Of The Kids Watching Chutti TV And Chitiram TV:clap:clap

20% Of The Children Watching Doraemon In Both Disney Tamil And Hungama Tamil And And Shinchan In Hungama Tamil

20% Watching Chotta Beam In Pogo Tamil And 30% Watching Nickelodeon Motu Patlu And Ninja Hattori And Also Power Rangers In Sonic Tamil

20% Watching Disney XD Tamil And DK Tamil

10% Watching CN

My Brother's Daughter(2 Years Old) Is Motu Patlu Fan :eek:hya

Kids Channel Will Be Successfull It It Provides Regional Feeds Only

So We Utmost Need Toonami Tamil :k

Well for me & my friends we love watching Toonami and Toonami is excellently watched more than Sonic Disney Xd or Animax in Virar

Chinmay Kore said:
Well for me & my friends we love watching Toonami and Toonami is excellently watched more than Sonic Disney Xd or Animax in Virar
Chinmay bro, please tell me, what are the daily timings (also of the repeat shows) of the shows BATMAN and SUPERMAN - The Animated Series on TOONAMI channel, as I am unable to find it due to ''no epg'' on the channel !!

skm30 said:
Chinmay bro, please tell me, what are the daily timings (also of the repeat shows) of the shows BATMAN and SUPERMAN - The Animated Series on TOONAMI channel, as I am unable to find it due to ''no epg'' on the channel !!
Toonami Asia - Schedule
Check here :tup

Bro, its asian schedule, not for indian Toonami, as per it at 05:00PM - Transformers Robots in Disguise, is scheduled but right now some Japanese animated show is running on the channel. You watch this channel very much thats why I am asking you what is actual right time on the channel Toonami India for the shows BATMAN and SUPERMAN, please tell me the exact timings of these two shows only. I am waiting for your reply !!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock