Toonami Launching Hindi Feed from 22 August (6 to 8 PM)

RE: Toonami launched hindi feed.

RajKumar said:
:no  :no  its not official page.....official page of Toonami is only name with Toonami...with alian Dp :k

here is the profile pic of official Toonami FB fage

H7baC37.jpg
Yes he's right it's fake page I just checked it out.
Hey bro you kindly correct your mistake and I request @mod to close this thread and bro who he posted kindly crosscheck your mistake otherwise.
And, secondly come on bro if it's an official page then why it has only 34K likes come-on man we all know that TOONAMI invested much better from promotion. So, why it didn't promote it's FB page on FB which is very simple and smart way to promote each and every thing.
We all know we starts follow most of the things by watching it online bcoz, we spend our very much time online.

Hike said:
We all know we starts follow most of the things by watching it online bcoz, we spend our very much time online.

Leave it Bro....Shourab is watching Toonami more then me and You,,,,

and no one updating hindi feed added on any DTH or Digital Cable....

Toonami launched hindi feed.

Not added yet on orignal channel.

Gs.Sran bro...its fake news.....from fake FB page...

Bapun Raz said:
There are two toonami pages on both twitter and fb. One international one and other Indian one.
@Hike -- Read the above Quoted post or read post #11 in this thread :) .. Admin approved the source of this thread so dont have 2nd thought in that SS :k:) ..

Sorry to Bapun Bhai & Sai Jai Bro.......

I you search on FB not only Toonami about any Hero or Politicien etc...there are lots of page related to matter only one page is official with Blue right tick...and this matter all of you knw sorry for that..

All buddys last time I want to say that this page is not a fake page. This is an official page of Toonami India and yes as Gssran bro said still Hindi Feed is not added so @mod can close this thread.
I posted it here because they announced on their page.

RajKumar said:
Sorry to Bapun Bhai & Sai Jai Bro.......

I you search on FB not only Toonami about any Hero or Politicien etc...there are lots of page related to matter only one page is official with Blue right tick...and this matter all of you knw sorry for that..

But bro admin clearly told Toonami having two official pages in Twitter and FB .. one for international , one for India :) .. So the source of this thread is official Toonami India Page in FB :) ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock