TOPPER Added @ LCN 160 In Videocon d2h/

RE: Topper TV added on LCN 160 in d2h

Yes, I also did watch d chnl, few yrs back, when it was free for 1 month :shy

But I must say, d chnl is really really gud :k :c

Rushil.D said:
I watch it once when Tata sky given it for free in May :wlcm

after that even didn't try to waste Rs1 on this channel on Saturday Offer :dodgy :lol :s
+1

Rushil.D said:
I watch it once when Tata sky given it for free in May :wlcm

after that even didn't try to waste Rs1 on this channel on Saturday Offer :dodgy [emoji38] :s
Hope to see some practical behaviour from a moderator. The channel is meant for students. It is not some entertainment channel.

I bet it's one of best education channel. I have watched it on dish TV before.
Wish to see some sensible comment....At least from mods!

RE: Topper Added In D2H @ LNC 160

timkamat said:
Hope to see some practical behaviour from a moderator. The channel is meant for students. It is not some entertainment channel.

Welcome back @timkamat :hello

Dont mean to offend u, but that is his personal opinion on the channel, everybody is entitled to one. ;)
He doesnt have to be politically correct or be d flag bearer of a community or an age group pf ppl. :k

I like 9X0 channel, doesnt mean everyone has to praise this chnl, some can call it a useless chnl, whereas for others, its d most watched chnl.

timkamat said:

welcome back @Mr Timkamat :hello

even i am a student and also watched this channel even in 2008-09 when i was in 10th standard and i know about this channel at that time it was usefull for me not now :no thats why its waste channel for me :dodgy

At last timkamat posted something. Last time I remember he was posting for asking Gssran bro about VPID and APID of a test channel in d2h to take picture and post in other forum. I am seeing him posting only by now after that.

RE: TOPPER Added @ LNC 160 In Videocon D2H

awv7fy7.jpg

@M.J.Sadiq , I am sorry to see such a wrong notion about me from a reputed member. Even though the thread is quite old, I visited the thread just out of curiosity. I am compelled to comment because it puts me in bad light.
Please note that I never copy paste anything from one forum to another. I have been a member on most of the forums. But since I have been into content writing for over a year now, I do not get time to visit any forum. I had asked @Gssran bro about the PIDs because I am a d2h user myself and I wanted to check it on my STB.
Note the credentials of a person before making comments about him. This forum or any other, I always stand up for valued cause. I do not have blind affiliation with any forum.

@Bapun Raz This is the reason I have been staying away from this forum. Members have no respect in the eyes of mods here.

Last edited:
Hello @timkamat bro. It was almost 2 years ago. Let me explain my perception that time. You asked some PIDs which is not wrong since you wanted to check yourself on your box. Later you posted the testing image from your STB and posted in other forum but not in this thread. That is why I posted that. I am not saying you copy pasted anything from here.

Hello @timkamat bro. It was almost 2 years ago. Let me explain my perception that time. You asked some PIDs which is not wrong since you wanted to check yourself on your box. Later you posted the testing image from your STB and posted in other forum but not in this thread. That is why I posted that. I am not saying you copy pasted anything from here.
I understand, but I just wanted to clear the air. That is it! I used Tapatalk at that time to visit forums and did not pay much attention to the forum. These days, I do not get enough time to post practically anything as I am busy with my orders in content writing.
Okay, let us bury the hatchet.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock