• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 30
  • Views Views: Views 3,058
Status
Not open for further replies.
GODMAN said:
Rushil D

:no :no :no :no :no :no :no :no
I am not a copy cat, this you believe it or not no problem me :k and we all know your always defaming other dth(specially sun direct) and some members, its not good :k first you change this attitude, we are your friends not enemies

Rushil.D said:
India's no.1 Fake D2h Employ :dodgy

I don't want your certificate
You are DDF no.1 defamer moderator :dodgy

GODMAN said:
You are DDF no.1 defamer moderator :dodgy

speak what ever you want but truth will never change

even after our bunch of request you still not shown a single thing to DDF which proves that you are an d2h employ :dodgy

and still claming :skd :no

@godman bro this problem got resolved only u show some of proof to admins .... If not means it will contniue ..... Plz understand bro .... @admins plz delete all offtopic comments .... :(

sailaxman16 said:
@godman bro this problem got resolved only u show some of proof to admins .... If not means it will contniue ..... Plz understand bro .... @admins plz delete all offtopic comments .... :(

+1

same thing i also want to say but he is not understanding if GODMAN show some proof then i have no problem with him and will love to see his posts :luv :)

Rushil.D said:
+1

same thing i also want to say but he is not understanding if GODMAN show some proof then i have no problem with him and will love to see his posts :luv :)

yup ;)

Godman bro I already told u Rushil bro is a very good friend of mine. If some one asks for source, instead of giving source why are you diverting the topic ? Your source " office head" not accepted any more by any one of this forum. I think Sadiq Anna cleared it recently.

Please don't try to create misunderstanding between Me & Rushil. I Warn you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom