Satellite updates "Trace Sport Stars" & "Trace Urban Asia" started from Asiasat 7

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 7,991
Some snap from my sat
CwQAA3L.jpg
H4Zalmp.jpg
Its my bro your image will be with watermark transparent name

:huh: i don't know your facebook

Its my image
Ok bro.. I have no problem. You can use it but next time you can check every image in all threads so that you will not get any copy paste issue. :)

Some snap from my sat
CwQAA3L.jpg
H4Zalmp.jpg
@Akash Solanki, I know the image posted before this was by @Deep.S and this image has been taken from somewhere else as well. You use CRT TV for own screenshots. One thing you can do in this case, show same EPG you shown before which matched with @Deep.S. Put channel on mute, so we verify it is captured on our request and by you only. If you fail to do so and not accept either then we will give you a permanent vacation.

The last image was through some OTT app or high-tech STB. We are asking to share image using same STB/TV (with info bar ON) as above.

I also know how you get "your own real images" via WhatsApp and various mediums. We have strictly not copy paste policy. Today you are copying here, tomorrow if we ban you, you will start taking our images to else where. Be mature, till when you will survive with others hard work? You being an LCO having lot of original resources, use that to gain popularity and appreciations. These copy pastes can spoil views of people towards your own hard work too.

P.S. If you could not read this properly. Please copy it and paste at Google Translate to read in Hindi.(y)

Hi, I like to change our usual Trace Urban Southeast Asia updated to another level and I'm really glad if this works, Why don't we change trace Urban Southeast Asia to the real Trace Urban france version it's better resolution, images, graphics and also with the album and trace Urban

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock