Trace Sports removed from ADTV

• Thread starter Thread starter shawl_who
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 35
  • Views Views: Views 5,151
Status
Not open for further replies.
So ADTV is not a leader now in sports division they are just days away to remove Ten Golf and I am not sure but may be they are looking forward to remove NEO SPORTS too its all happening because of Indiacast UTV :(

Anirudha Das said:
So ADTV is not a leader now in sports division they are just days away to remove Ten Golf and I am not sure but may be they are looking forward to remove NEO SPORTS too its all happening because of Indiacast UTV :(

I don't think that Ten golf & neo channels will be removed from ADTV. but i think d2h should add Trace sports & Ten golf.

shubham123 said:
I don't think that Ten golf & neo channels will be removed from ADTV. but i think d2h should add Trace sports & Ten golf.

why are you always defaming airtel ?? anyways Airtel will soon come up :sp
BTW be careful bro you are creating chances for yourself to be banned again :no

Yugendran21 said:
why are you always defaming airtel ?? anyways Airtel will soon come up :sp
BTW be careful bro you are creating chances for yourself to be banned again :no

I don't want to become banned again. But i am posting real things. Whats wrong in that? Is it not allowed in this foram? I treating all members as my friends, but you are treating me like animal.

shubham123 said:
I don't want to become banned again. But i am posting real things. Whats wrong in that? Is it not allowed in this foram? I treating all members as my friends, but you are treating me like animal.

I only said this for your well being bro :) I did not mean to hurt you :no let's forget this and let's contribute to the forum in a friendly manner :tup

Yugendran21 said:
I only said this for your well being bro :) I did not mean to hurt you :no let's forget this and let's contribute to the forum in a friendly manner :tup

Ok! Fine. Please say this to sadiq & shawl_who.. one more thing, i am not a d2h fanboy. I has two dth connections. Dishtv & d2h. So, can you tell me dishtv fanboy? As i don't have posted regarding dishtv channels. You all not a right to say me as fanboy.

plz dont fight friends. come to the topic plz. very very bad move by airtel. i hate when channels of sports are removed. i just want all sports channels.

Airtel Removed High Price Channels
then added Vod & Low Price Channels
then Change Package Price is Costly
I think Its a Cash Problum
Not Space Crunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom