Tracked 97.3E in 2ft dish

• Thread starter Johny
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 317
  • Views: Views 50,008
Maybe gsat 9 got hacked by other sats 🤣🤣 other countries are feeling sympathy for us, to give good channels
It is a saarc country setelite..( The South Asia Satellite (designated GSAT-9), formerly known as SAARC Satellite, ( Wikipedia).
Saarc members-
  • Membership. Eight states―
  • Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. ...

someone please confirm how many channels are mpeg 2 & mpeg 4 in this list i am using mpeg4 hd box
it will be usefull for people using mpeg 2 set top box.....
(sometimes although names are written HD and all test transmission maybe in mpeg 2 box also ,)

@jaydeep sadiya .... brother i am sending you full tp list of 98e &97.3e here

11489h17499
11232v04443
11306v09999
11493v02599
11573v02276
11656v02399

may it work on mpeg 2 box also , i cannot confirm , try it yourself bro good luck (y)

Hi, I m having dish tv dual lnb set up. Till last week I was getting channels on Solid box but now there is no signal, after my solid box was faulty. Please let me know the settings for Diseq switch.

Hi, I m having dish tv dual lnb set up. Till last week I was getting channels on Solid box but now there is no signal, after my solid box was faulty. Please let me know the settings for Diseq switch.
i think you are mentioning using monoblock lnb (dish tv lnb) ,to get 93.5e &97.3e?
focus the first lnb in 93.5e ddfd position and
second lnb to the left slight up for 97.3e
(if looking from back of dish, front of dish it will be on right side )
and go to satellite menu in stb and
add new satellite 93.5e
on setting
set lnb frequency universal
diseq port 1 and do the scanning ,you get dd free channels.
again come back to
satellite setting
add new satellite 97.3e
lnb frequency universal
diseq port 2
and do the scanning
you will get 97 e channels ...,
if u didnt understand as these can be understandable by seeing the procedure, search in youtube there are usage of monoblock lnb videos

someone please confirm how many channels are mpeg 2 & mpeg 4 in this list i am using mpeg4 hd box
it will be usefull for people using mpeg 2 set top box.....
(sometimes although names are written HD and all test transmission maybe in mpeg 2 box also ,)

@jaydeep sadiya .... brother i am sending you full tp list of 98e &97.3e here

11489h17499
11232v04443
11306v09999
11493v02599
11573v02276
11656v02399

may it work on mpeg 2 box also , i cannot confirm , try it yourself bro good luck (y)

I will definitely try and if it ll work then provide sufficient guidance regarding to alignment and Strong tp rest of the above list.

Thank you so much for guide.
I will soon to try in MPEG-2 for signal receiving process.

Watan HD closed
Pk sports change k
cricket
whaat watan hd fully closed????? did you rescan the chinasat tp? 11494 v 02599
channels was rearranged yesterday watan 2 hd changed to watan hd ?
plz rescan and confirm ...

channels position changed and some gone replaced with Test channels

Dhoome news gone and test channel replaced. showing add of 98e broadcaster

Teest changed to test

Net sports coloured blank screen

@Csp watan hd working just checked now on 98e
rescan old tp bro ,:) (y) 11494 v 02699 channels re arranged
@Johny brother i am using 75*60 (dish tv oval dish ) will i get more ku band satellite with 90cm dish in kerala, will i get thaicom or any other far ku band satellite if i upgrade to 90cm i think airtel old dish is 90cm, any benifit ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock