Tracked Yahsat in 3 minutes from Dish TV position

Newb_Dxer

Reaction score
Hi All,

I tracked [email protected] on my DishTV antenna on the 6th floor of our building but was not able to fine tune the LNB fearing that I may loose existing channels also.
So as a result 2 tps are being received with less signals. 12014 H is being received with about 36% signal which decreases to 0 sometimes and 12110 is being received with about 50% signal.Other TPs are fine with signal in some reaching more than 80% even.

I am receiving about 177 TV and 18 Radio channels.Can any experienced person confirm if these are the maximum number of channels receivable in Northern India or should be more ?

248b4003ec91bb64f7a54498d06275d4.jpg

38b5904f2d04512424e1589ce9807153.jpg

b2c30de44b112013b16bb0fcd0bb86aa.jpg

814759f73307e9e763397a27f4e0dc59.jpg

shawl_who said:
nice hunt bro... finally u got over laosat obsession [emoji38]

u can get many more sats now, from 3e - 103e positon :)

here's d list for all yahsat chnls..

u can get all east beam chnls
FlySat Yahsat-1A @ 52.5° East

Yes Bro,

As I told you earlier this dish is on the terrace which is always locked.

Whenever I go up to 6th floor,though there is lift society members look with suspicion.Dont know why but may because all other dishes and water tanks are there.
However,I still have one dish in my balcony pointed towards Telstar and Laosat.

You people must be having your own terraces so it is easy for you to install dishes and track satellites.

I am the only sat tracker in this whole area.Others have just fixed their dishes to Airtel,Tata Sky,Sun DTH,Videocon etc and dont move them.

Yahsat is a good satellite for English movies and info channels. Though most of them are Farsi,Pashto or Arabic we have movies and programs totally in English and some in HD also.I even saw promo of the Big Bang Theory English serial on Gem Youth channel.

If some one is interested in English movies and info mainly then Yahsat satellite is for them,so long as these channels remain FTA.

Last edited by a moderator:
After going through the TP lists for [email protected] on Lyngsat and Flysat I see I am getting all the East Beam TPs but no MENA TP.

For Express@53e I am getting only 1 TP of Watan TV and Pashto TV ie 11531.

yes, initially I too felt like a thief.. while working wid my dish on the terrace.
I also live in a society... hence neighbors looked at me wid suspicion...

but, I didnt stop... and gradually almost everybody saw me on d terrace...

now they know, that I know something, that they dont... which is tuning dishes. ;)

so dont be scared of people... :no

Tuning dishes is becoming common now... :win

shawl_who said:
yes, initially I too felt like a thief.. while working wid my dish on the terrace.
I also live in a society... hence neighbors looked at me wid suspicion...

but, I didnt stop... and gradually almost everybody saw me on d terrace...

now they know, that I know something, that they dont... which is tuning dishes. ;)

so dont be scared of people... :no

Tuning dishes is becoming common now... :win

HaHaHa..Good one [emoji3]

But it is not about looking like a thief, it is people wonder what this guy is doing on the terrace with the dishes when others are not.
Or may be they are thinking I am going up to fiddle with their dishes or water tanks or something else ,only they know.

By the way are you getting Yahsat in Delhi ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes bcoz tuning dishes is still a fairly new phenomena in India... wid dth players coming to d mkt in previous few yrs...

The more they ll see u... d better idea they ll get abt wht u r doing wid d dishes on d terrace ;)

Yes you are right shawl bro....this problem is mostly tracker because family member and neighbiour are not happay at this work but work is work so enjoy [emoji39] [emoji39] [emoji106] [emoji106]

sainiji said:
Yes you are right shawl bro....this problem is mostly tracker because family member and neighbiour are not happay at this work  but work is work  so enjoy [emoji39] [emoji39] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Yes,you are right.
Even family members are unhappy :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock