Breaking TRAI Issues Directions to Broadcasters as Well as Cable TV And DTH Operators on Channel Genres And Listing

• Thread starter jakab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 4,821
Great news means dishtv has to change the lcn of all channels which is listed from 2000 to 2422

When will this rule be applicable

Also ask Dishtv to remove multiple LCN of sanyasi/baba/teleshopping/live life shyu etc etc immediately.Also Dishtv name is missing in the article

Also ask Dishtv to remove multiple LCN of sanyasi/baba/teleshopping/live life shyu etc etc immediately.Also Dishtv name is missing in the article
Bro the rule is applicable to all dth companies and dishtv should do this work immediately

I think TRAI should make a rule that all LCN number should be same in all DTH and MSO. So that people will not feel difficulty when they will switch other services provider.

But not everyone's representation is same, for example Dish keeps Fav from 1-100 , whereas TS keep that from 900

I think TRAI should make a rule that all LCN number should be same in all DTH and MSO. So that people will not feel difficulty when they will switch other services provider.

They may down the line. I assume they haven’t got the idea yet about selling the LCN’s. Once they get that idea they will also do it to get more and more money.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock