Travel XP SD & HD will be removed from Dish TV W.E.F Feb 1st.

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 15,203
What r u saying bro? It will create more problems, first thing he will do is to remove all shopping channels and instead increase prices of packs for subscribers like it is the case in Tata Sky. Also he may have introduced HD Access Fee policy but can't do so now due to TRAI rules. His revenue generation model is not at all balanced.

Also his pay cheque must be far too big, Dish TV won't be able to afford him or align with his professional decision making.
You may be paying more, but you will be paying for quality channels, and new channels will be added quickly.

I think Dish-D2H will remove all payments due channels and replace with some good channels but this whole process may take 3 to 6 months

my favorite channel removed from dish tv very bad days starting from not adding new channel only removed :verysad2::damn::wall:

This is also one of my favourite channels. The programming is fabulous and without ads.Why dishtv cannot reach an agreement.Lets see on Feb 1 what happens. This will give one more reason to leave Dishtv if removed.

@amty bro please edit your thread with removal of Jaya Max as well.
Guys Scroll Running on Dishtv NSS6 : LCN 1861 "Jaya Max" Channel removal w.e.f 1st Feb 2019 due to agreement issues.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock