DDF Exclusive Travel Xp & Shorts Tv Launched on Tata Play Binge; Mega Plan Price Modified

Eros Now content is neither showing in my Binge+ Mobile app nor in my Android TV app. The Android TV app isn't showing Voot kids and Manorama max content.
Can the others check and see if it shows for them?

Last edited:
Eros Now content is neither showing in my Binge+ Mobile app nor in my Android TV app. The Android TV app isn't showing Voot kids and Manorama max content.

This is the usual case and operators mention the same in Terms and Conditions. Certain apps / app content may not be accessible on particular devices or even some would just support streaming on one device at a time

Eros Now is not working in my box also.

I don't think they will add it near future.... Next they are going to add apple tv +... That's the lineup they announced last year..

Apple TV+? Not happening bro. Firstly it is a premium and standalone service and not offered as part of combo plans anywhere. Secondly Apple TV App is not available for Android Mobile Phones and only made available on certain streaming devices so if at all it is provided for Binge Box users it will as an Add On like they do so for Netflix , Amazon Prime Video. Still i have strong doubt if it will be made available on Tata Play Binge Platform , it is more convenient for a customer to individually opt for it if they want

Apple TV+? Not happening bro. Firstly it is a premium and standalone service and not offered as part of combo plans anywhere. Secondly Apple TV App is not available for Android Mobile Phones and only made available on certain streaming devices so if at all it is provided for Binge Box users it will as an Add On like they do so for Netflix , Amazon Prime Video. Still i have strong doubt if it will be made available on Tata Play Binge Platform , it is more convenient for a customer to individually opt for it if they want
But Tata Play had confirmed last year that they will be onboarding Apple Tv+ on Binge+ so they will have to do it.

Apple tv + addition is already confirmed by Tataplay last year itself bro...
And I already mentioned the same...
That's the lineup they announced last year..

But I don't know whether it is going to bundled or sold as addon....
And I didn't mention anywhere the same

Apple Tv+ Is launching next month end . Already in press release they have said it about Apple Tv+ :ok2:

Can we be realistic with these plans and services are useless? Why would I pay ₹350 for half the content I don't watch specially when something like Manorma Max, Sun NXT etc. are useless to me? They can easily charge around ₹150 by making us choose and buy subscription we actually are seeking. That is true combos.

Can we be realistic with these plans and services are useless? Why would I pay ₹350 for half the content I don't watch specially when something like Manorma Max, Sun NXT etc. are useless to me? They can easily charge around ₹150 by making us choose and buy subscription we actually are seeking. That is true combos.
This Is always the scenario with combos naa bro.... We already used to it naa.... In dth packs.... In mobile packs every where....
Even, if they offer individual app purchases.... The pricing don't look attractive compared to bundled pricing..
And I don't think they will do this packages in near future... They need to build a decent app first and reach more subscribers base... Then they will do this kind of things

Last edited:
This Is always the scenario with combos naa bro.... We already used to it naa.... In dth packs.... In mobile packs every where....
Even, if they offer individual app purchases.... The pricing don't look attractive compared to bundled pricing..
And I don't think they will do this packages in near future... They need to build a decent app first and reach more subscribers base... Then they will do this kind of things
I hope they atleast add Ullu next.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock